Enfant

dimanche, juin 20, 2010

Who's there?

Knock, knock


Who's there?

Call the ghost in your underwear

Call the ghost in your underwear who?

Call the ghost in your underwear "boo"

It's fine, all right, you can stay the night

but please be gone by next morning's light

Oh, please don't pout

Don't cause a scene

Oh, baby girl, don't be mad at me



Oh, boo, what can I do?

It's not me, yeah, it's you

You've been hittin' the heartbrakes hard

It ain't no use, cos we're still gonna crash,

cos you're still keeping after me

It's flattering, but really!



Abracadabra!

Every summer you disappear

Cos it's so sticky in the Dirty South

It's hot as balls

Hey now, watch your mouth!



I must repeat: I think you're sweet

But ain't no way that I'm gonna meet

Your mother, your father

Your dog or your brother

Your nephew and niece, girl

I just can't be bothered



Hit the heartbrakes

Hit the heartbrakes

Hit the heartbrakes

Hit the heartbrakes, baby

You're driving crazy

Libellés :